Compassionate Hospice Care Solutions When You Need Them Most
Heartstrings Hospice takes care of patients throughout Calhoun, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lee, Lexington, Newberry, Orangeburg, Richland, Saluda and Sumter. Our full list of hospice care services include the following:
- Helping Patients Manage Their Pain & Symptoms
- Assisting Patients With The Emotional & Spiritual Aspects Of Dying
- Providing Medication, Medical Supplies & Equipment To Aid Patients
- Coaching Family Members On How To Care For The Patient
- Delivering Special Services Like Physical Therapy When Needed
- Short-term, Inpatient Care Is Available If Pain Becomes Too Severe To Manage At Home
- Providing Bereavement Care & Counseling For Surviving Family Members
- Disease specific pathways for Cardiac disease, Cancer, Alzheimer’s and Respiratory diseases
- Offering IV and other infusions for pain and symptom management
What You Can Expect from Being a Heartstrings Hospice Patient
- A Skilled Nurse will visit you weekly or as often as needed.
- A Certified Nursing Assistant will visit you up to seven times weekly based on your individual needs.
- A Social Worker will visit monthly or as often as needed to provide support, counseling, assistance with community services and residential placement, if needed.
- A chaplain will visit you monthly or as often as needed.
- Volunteers available to provide companionship to patients and families.
- How Your Care Is Provided Offers palliative, rather than curative
If you or your loved one needs hospice care services, give us a call today at (803) 699-3233